Fish Extenders for the Podcast Cruise

What are you guys looking for exactly? Maybe I've seen one that would work for the two of you. I had someone from the DISigns forum create mine for me.

Mine gift is just small. You will see soon enough.:woohoo:

I will give a clue. My gift is small and green. :rotfl2:

I'm getting ready to print the list on page 1 -- no more additions at this point, correct?

Page one has NOT been updated yet. I can e-mail you, or I will update it tomorrow. I'm getting ready for Em's 6th birthday party today.

Page one has NOT been updated yet. I can e-mail you, or I will update it tomorrow. I'm getting ready for Em's 6th birthday party today.

Jen, when you get a chance, can you email me the list in an excel format? I need to be able to sort it different ways. I would appreciate it.... will be much faster than trying to retype your list! Thank you!

Email: dagny@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Much thanks!

The Dimensions are 8" by whatever height right?

I am SOOOOO behind! I haven't made my FE or Gifts yet. Oh School it takes over your life.

If I WAS going on the podcast cruise... my fish extender gift was going to be Maine blueberries.

Hope you all have a great time finding your surprises.

bf decided I needed a new FE for the trip to show my inner tigger. Here is what it turned out like. I had to brag!!

tigger.jpg

Wow. At least Gibson and I are in the same boat (so to speak...)

And after seeing Rob's I am not sure about mine at all. I may go with a bag from Publix.:guilty::guilty:

Just wanted to let everyone know that the final list has been posted. Thanks for being patient and see you this weekend!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter