Fish Tank-->Mini Disneyland

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
I was watching my fishies (& underwater frog) swimming around today and wondering how boring it would be to swim around all day and never get to go to Disneyland! So then I looked over at my Cinderella Castle picture thing (a castle with a wire with Tinkerbell attached that holds a picture) and thinking how cool it would be to make their fish tank a little mini park! I was wondering if I could put the castle thing in there, and add a few more mini park objects. Like the monorail, Space Mountain, whatever I can find. So I was wondering if this is ok for the objects to be in water all the time and I'd have to go to Petsmart and ask if the material is good for fish. Any ideas on what I can put in there and where I can get them at in the park? :)

I was watching my fishies (& underwater frog) swimming around today and wondering how boring it would be to swim around all day and never get to go to Disneyland! So then I looked over at my Cinderella Castle picture thing (a castle with a wire with Tinkerbell attached that holds a picture) and thinking how cool it would be to make their fish tank a little mini park! I was wondering if I could put the castle thing in there, and add a few more mini park objects. Like the monorail, Space Mountain, whatever I can find. So I was wondering if this is ok for the objects to be in water all the time and I'd have to go to Petsmart and ask if the material is good for fish. Any ideas on what I can put in there and where I can get them at in the park? :)

If you go to a pet store particularily a big one like petsmart of petco you can by aquarium safe items. Just putting in toys is not a good idea. Plastic has lots of chemicals that can leach out over time. Depending on how you keep your tank and the types of fish, it could cause mild harm to floating fish syndrome.

So be careful. I do like your idea though.

If you go to a pet store particularily a big one like petsmart of petco you can by aquarium safe items. Just putting in toys is not a good idea. Plastic has lots of chemicals that can leach out over time. Depending on how you keep your tank and the types of fish, it could cause mild harm to floating fish syndrome.

So be careful. I do like your idea though.

Yeah I'd Definitely have to bring in the Cinderella Castle thing to see if the person thinks it would be ok. I may just tape a map around the back if it doesn't work, hahaah. :)

Yeah I'd Definitely have to bring in the Cinderella Castle thing to see if the person thinks it would be ok. I may just tape a map around the back if it doesn't work, hahaah. :)

I think Maps on the back is a great idea. Really Great. I wonder if the fish would rather hand out in Paradise bay or Rivers of America?

I think Maps on the back is a great idea. Really Great. I wonder if the fish would rather hand out in Paradise bay or Rivers of America?

Haha! Well I named my underwater frog Prince Naveen so he'd probably like to be near NOS. But my two fish are more tropical so they'd like Paradise Bay. :rotfl: So the debate begins....

What kind of fish do you have? How big is the tank? I love the idea of maps on the back but I'd be really careful putting just anything in the tank. Like skiingfast said there are bad chemicals in a lot of stuff and that would kill the fishies. :( They do make decorations tho, you can just go to your fish store and see what they have. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter