• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[?] Fishing excursion from Yacht Club Resort

Hektor

Austrian
Hello,

we have one person in our party who would love to do the guided fishing excursion from Yacht Club Resort at 7am. The rest of us (3 persons) doesn't want to do fishing at all. But the one who loves fishing also doesn't want to do the boat tour alone. (This before just to explain why I ask the following things:)

1. We've seen reviews of this tour showing that the fishing boat went into Epcot's World Showcase Lagoon that early in the morning. Is this still possible (because all of this reviews have been a few yars old)? - Why I ask: I think it's fun to be at the water at Epcot even if we do not fish.

2. Is it possible to tell your tour guide where you'd like to go? Or do they just go the places they think that these are the best fishing grounds? Would it even be possible to do a little bit of "touring" - going from Epcot to the Studios? - or is this not possible just because it's mentioned to be a fishing excursion? - Why I ask: We think it's more fun for the rest of the group when it's not just being at a particular place and the one person who'd like to do the fishing hast just time to do this?

3. Asking for your personal opinion: Do you think it's just a foolish idea to go on a fishing excursion if there's just one person in the group who wants to do the fishing (reaction of the CM?)? (The problem is that we just think it wouldn't be nice to say we don't want to go when one person would love to do it; on the other hand we don't want it to be boring for the rest of us; BTW: the cost of the tour doesn't matter.)

Many thanks for any answer!

Greetings from Germany, Hektor.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter