Fit for the Fairytale/looking good on "THE" day~beauty & weightloss ongoing chat~

My biggest vice is too many "your doing really good with exercising" meals. I have been splurging to much here lately. I have gone back to my lean cuisine lunches and salad dinners most days. Today we are going to Chili's for lunch, but the guiltless grill menu is really good.

Last night I had my second session with my trainer. He killed my shoulders. When I was done with the shoulders set, I am painting here may I add in; he looks at me and says, "got the nose to flare on that one!". Apparently he can tell when I am giving my all in a set, because my nose flares. He finds it hilarious.

Holly....thats funny...Im bad with splurge meals too...today its Mexican food!!

Just dont splurge to often:goodvibes

Its all about moderation

No working out tonight, but im sure ill still be moving around

Keep it up & stay focused girls....you will notice the difference in time & be so proud of yourselves!!

hey everyone... just found this board and think it great!!! It's always easier to lose when you have motivation...
just a tip, I don't know how many of you watch Live kelly and Regis, but this week is family fit week, and DF and I have started doing Kelly's workout together, and we LOVE it. We've done every night since Tuesday, and I've lost 3 pounds this week along with weight watchers!!! only 57 left lol!
Have a wonderful day ladies!

Hi Ladies!!! Wow, I can't beleive I just found this thread:confused3

Let's be honest...

I am trying to lose 10 pounds before the wedding. Right now I will go get myself wieghed and I will report back. Summer has inspired to go FULL FORCE!

dodgeball2.jpg

What does Kelly do for working out? I'm not at home when it comes on, so I'll never know unless you tell me. Maybe they have it on the website though... I do know that weight watchers works, I've tried it before. I just got tired of certain things that I wanted not being in the book. I borrowed the book from a friend, so thank God I didn't have to pay money and have everyone else in my "group" know my weight. Although peer pressure I'm sure is great motivation! HA!

I too would like to hear about Kelly's regimen!

Ok, I went to get weighed and I ended up signing up with my old gym...:confused3 ok, ok, they had a promotion for the rest of the summer, I just had to. This means I can do my 30 minutes on the treadmill everyday like I used to...YAYE yes, girls with bog knockers can run too!

Alright, getting to the point.
My current weight is: 133lbs.
My goal:120lbs.

This means that I have exactly 2 months to lose 13 pounds. is that crazy?

Ok, I went to get weighed and I ended up signing up with my old gym...:confused3 ok, ok, they had a promotion for the rest of the summer, I just had to. This means I can do my 30 minutes on the treadmill everyday like I used to...YAYE yes, girls with bog knockers can run too!

no but your gonna have to REALLY watch calories & work out at least 3-5 days a week
You can do it girl!!

Abby- you are much taller than I am and dont weight very much more than I do! And you think you are big?? I need to kick it in high gear -- im shorter than you are-- you have more bone to cover than I do!!

So i think i need the motivation too-- im going to join back in this thread. Ive been way too forgiving of myself lately. Maybe if i take some photos of myself in a bikini and put them up all over the house ill do better...:teacher:

Hi Ladies!!! Wow, I can't beleive I just found this thread:confused3

Let's be honest...

I am trying to lose 10 pounds before the wedding. Right now I will go get myself wieghed and I will report back. Summer has inspired to go FULL FORCE!

dodgeball2.jpg

Abby- :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2: :banana: :laughing: :woohoo: You are too much! Full Force! May the Focker Force be with you!

abby-yes you can do it! I get self magazine and it has great workouts and tips on it. try their website! and I know I have sworn by this on these baords before, but sparkpeople.com is wonderful! i track my food everyday!

Does anyone here go to curves? I went for a long time, but fell off the wagon after I changed jobs. I met up with my old curves buddy on Friday night and we are going to start going again tomorrow.

I have seriously struggled with my weight. I have lost 42 since January, and would like to lose another 34 before the wedding. Then, I will spend 2008 getting all the way down to my goal weight, and learning to maintain it.

Well this 9 pounds obviously loves me, cause it ain't going anywhere:sad2: I have now decided as I only have 3 weeks left of work. I am going to drink 1 pint (unsure what this is in ml) of water every hour I'm at work. I work 9-5 so that is 8 pints at least, not including any I drink at home. Sure I'll be in the bathroom all day, but it will be great for weight loss and really good for my skin:)
Now as for exercise, I intend to do an hour workout every Mon-Fri and on the weekend I hope to do 2 hours, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I have 23 days until I leave and I at least want to lose 5 pounds and hopefully a couple more inches:rolleyes1

Good Morning Ladies!

My weight loss has taken a major slow down since the summer started...vacation at WDW started the fun! One of the two problems we've been having is we just started a vending machine business...and what's in vending machines??? Crap! Snack foods...not cool! I'm trying to stay mentally strong, but it's hard to forget that there's all that stuff in the closet.

My first upcoming goal right now...my 10 year high school reunion is in 5 weeks...I've got about 15 pounds I want to lose, which if I focused and worked out I could probably do it. I'm wearing a strapless dress - anybody have any good shoulder/back shaping exercises? :confused3

MORNING ladies

Summer: be carefull & dont push yourself too much!

Lisa: If you can get to the gym & lift some weights....im gettin pretty buff arms from those machines!!:thumbsup2

Dana: thats awesome, keep up the great work!! Ive never been to curves, but i heard they are great!!

I dont work out on the weekends, but i clean on weekends, so i guess thats a workout in itself!!
Back to the gym tonight & im looking forward to it...ive been feeling great & clothes are fitting better so thats keeping me motivated!!

Besides weightloss...make sure your taking care of your skin, nails, hair & so on!!!
On weekends I try to do masks to pull out all that oil & dirt & i do a scrub on my feet everytime I redo my nails to sloth off dead dry skin & calusses!

Drink that water & take those multivitamins!!!

Well ladies,

I'd like to join the thread too. Last year at this time I started focusing on losing 20 pounds for my wedding day. I'm happy to say that I met my goal.

Unfortunately 6 months later too much popcorn:: and too much :surfweb: :coffee: = regaining the 20 pounds.

I've always struggled with weight gain and I know darn well that if I'm not in the gym and running I'll gain. So I need to get back in a rock solid routine and hopefully by the anniversary trip I'll be back in shape.

A few posts ago there were some favourite songs posted...my favourite while I was working out to lose for the wedding was Spectromagic. I just loved listening to it on the elliptical, ponytail swinging back and forth.

Maybe I'll put it on the MP3 player again and head out for a run now....

Does anyone here go to curves? I went for a long time, but fell off the wagon after I changed jobs. I met up with my old curves buddy on Friday night and we are going to start going again tomorrow.

I have seriously struggled with my weight. I have lost 42 since January, and would like to lose another 34 before the wedding. Then, I will spend 2008 getting all the way down to my goal weight, and learning to maintain it.

I've never been to curves, but i just wanted to say that loosing 42 pounds is no easy task- you deserve a big:hug: ! That's awesome!!! keep it going!

Well this 9 pounds obviously loves me, cause it ain't going anywhere:sad2: I have now decided as I only have 3 weeks left of work. I am going to drink 1 pint (unsure what this is in ml) of water every hour I'm at work. I work 9-5 so that is 8 pints at least, not including any I drink at home. Sure I'll be in the bathroom all day, but it will be great for weight loss and really good for my skin:)
Now as for exercise, I intend to do an hour workout every Mon-Fri and on the weekend I hope to do 2 hours, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I have 23 days until I leave and I at least want to lose 5 pounds and hopefully a couple more inches:rolleyes1

Summer, it just so happens that the last 9/10 pounds are always the hardest to lose. It always takes a little more to keep those off- but I know you can do it!!!
The one thing I hate about drinking all the water is that your constantly going potty- and then your hands are severly cracked by the end of day from washing them so much.

I am going to the gym today and will attempt to run/speed walk for at least 20 minutes. I used to be able to run on the treadmill for 30 minutes straight, but I am so out of shape right now that I know I'll have to start of slower.:(

ok...tips of the day

pre plan shopping lists BEFORE you go to the store

this helps avoid several things...over-buying, impulsive buying, etc

read labels for calorie/fat content

try to avoid pop/coke & go for water or tea!!

Try to only eat out 1 or 2 times a week...at my office "cheat days" are saved for the weekend!!

clip coupons,,,they help save money when shopping & thats $$ for WDW!!

work out at least 3 times a week....check out local park districts for gym memberships...i got 6months for $150(no pool & smaller gym) compared to life time fitness which was over $600 for a year!! thats money for WDW!!

STAY POSITIVE

even though you might not see any changes...others do!! so dont stop!! consider it a healthier lifestyle change for your future!!

keep it up ladies....you can do it!!:yay:

I fell off the wagon this week. My Dfi daughters have spent 2 weeks with us and have spent all my time with them and not working out. I have been eating junk food with them as well, so I need to start eating healthy again...when I fall off, I feel so discouraged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter