fit wine in refrigerator?

jeremy1002

Rope Dropper
Does anyone know the dimensions of the refrigerators on board? I don't know if they vary ship-to-ship, but we are on the Fantasy. I was wondering if a wine bottle (or 2) can fit inside.

Wine will fit...kinda. We have put two in there, but not much else. Now, we have not bought canned wine, but that might be an option...maybe even boxed wine. Bottles are a bit of a problem. Cruise on...

They will fit but also you can have a bucket of ice in your cabin every day. I am not sure if room service or your cabin host takes care of this but I try to remember to mention it to the cabin host on the first day. They will ask if you want it morning and night or just once a day. They will bring you wine glasses; all you have to do is ask:) I wash them out every day and just keep the same ones. You can also get a glass at any bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter