Fit2Run at Disney Springs now closed

Wow that's kind of a bummer. Much to my family's chagrin I liked to drop in their on vacation. I always found myself wishing they carried RunDisney or more themed merchandise. If they had done there own version of Disney stuff like raw threads I would have probably bought a lot more from them.

Oh that's depressing! I have a soft spot for the Fit2Run at Disney Springs as they were the ones who convinced me to try the shoe brand/make and type of socks that I've now been running in for over two years. And it was a great place to stock up on gear too...

I did pop into the Fit2Run at Mall at Millenia when I was there a couple of weeks ago and it's maybe 1/2 to 1/3 the size of the one that was at Disney Springs...

I always found myself wishing they carried RunDisney or more themed merchandise. If they had done there own version of Disney stuff like raw threads I would have probably bought a lot more from them.

I’d they'd done those things maybe they wouldn't have closed.

I’ve stood in there upwards of 15 minutes trying to get anyone to notice me and it was unsuccessful. I’ve gone in several times and never was able to buy anything.

I've bought both my pairs of running shoes there. I loved the service and being able to try out the shoes on the treadmill. I'm sad they are closing.

I got a pair of Nike Next % there on release day and was able to use my AP discount. Gonna miss walking in there and at least looking around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts