"Five Mickey bars hit you like two glasses of wine!" a Jan 2019 adults-only TR *COMPLETED* 6/25

Which is hilarious because Jon is the sweetest and most polite person you’ll ever meet. He asked it in a kind way and explained to the woman that he had ordered extra fries and just wanted to make sure that’s what he got but we burst out laughing because it just sounded like such a rude thing to say. So naturally we spent the next five minutes saying, “Um exCAHuse me, does this look like extra fries to you??” in the most entitled Valley-Girl-esque voices we could do.
That doesn't look like extra fries to me.
Especially not after looking at Ariana's TR and what she got.

ALSO! For those who asked what the old timey house tea pot looks like, here it is:

View attachment 411674

This photo also features Maple Horton III, our newly named moose from Canada, as well as Hamish the Hairy Coo from Scotland (actual Scotland, not Epcot).

I just read all your tr while at work and it made the time fly! It sounds like you had a blast!

Please tell me that the Horton of Maple's last name is because of Tim Horton's :D

I just read all your tr while at work and it made the time fly! It sounds like you had a blast!

Please tell me that the Horton of Maple's last name is because of Tim Horton's :D
Glad I could help you pass a slow day! Goodness knows I've had my share of those.

And yes, it's 100% from Tim Horton's. I almost named it Tim Mooseton, but I just love Maple so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts