FL Residency Question

KnightLife

Earning My Ears
Ive read from several places that children under the age 18 don't have to provide proof of florida residency if they’re accompanied by an adult who is, with the correct form of ID.
I want to make sure I have my ducks in a row before I purchase tickets. I’m taking my 15 and 6 year old niece and nephew later this summer, and both live in Florida. But I’m wondering what, if anything, I can use As proof of their residency if needed.
I guess I just don’t want to spend all that money, get to the gate, and then have someone tell me we can’t verify them, and therefore it’s $400 more. Probably being over cautious, but better safe then sorry.

Thank you for your help.

If you are a Florida Resident 18 or older, you will need ID for yourself and can purchase all tickets.

Have their parents contact Disney and find out what they need to prove they are Florida residents even though you are not.

As above, if you are a resident then you would purchase the tickets with your ID. If you are not a FL resident but your kids are I would assume a school ID card would suffice? ASB card etc.... but you can always check with Disney. There is a list of ID requirements on the Disney website along with documents that can be used if you do not or have lost your ID. Given the age of the children a lot of these won't be usable, but maybe the 16year old has a bank account?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter