FL Resident Rates available to AP (not Florida residents)

Lewisc

DIS Veteran
I thought last time I checked Universal's site said FL resident rates were available to AP holders. It know says Florida resident rates are available to Florida AP holders. That doesn't make sense. I'll call later, does anyone have any insight?
Thanks.

I called. Using APH code on the web isn't give me any availability. Calling and asking for an AP rate is giving me a rate which is virtually the same as the Florida resident rate.

Last edited:
The AP fb page has had the clarification that they didn’t really mean that all AP holders could use FLO.

I thought last time I checked Universal's site said FL resident rates were available to AP holders. It know says Florida resident rates are available to Florida AP holders. That doesn't make sense. I'll call later, does anyone have any insight?
Thanks.

I called. Using APH code on the web isn't give me any availability. Calling and asking for an AP rate is giving me a rate which is virtually the same as the Florida resident rate.

The code doesn't work if you use it directly on their website. Use this link instead with the code already in it. APH and FLO rates are usually about the same. However, they both run out so if you can use either, that is great for you.

https://res.windsurfercrs.com/ibe/d...hildren=0&promo=aph&iata=&group=&hotels=&ada=

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter