FL resident rates!

Forget the site,they are out, I just booked AKL for May 10-14,standard room $139! Good luck everyone!

But I don't want to call and find out that's it's still $74 for a value and have no idea what the code actually is!!

The code is EWZ (are we allowed to post that - if not, mods please remove and accept my humble apologies). The FL res rate for my Poly room was the same as the AP rate, so I don't know about the values.

HTH

tinkerbell81284 said:
But I don't want to call and find out that's it's still $74 for a value and have no idea what the code actually is!!

Tink,

I saw that the code is EWZ for FL Residents. I'm on hold right now. Let's hope. And good luck to you. :)

I'll wait and see the prices...no need to sit on hold for an hour just to find out the rate is the same as what I already have.

The rates used to be a few dollars different and now always seem to be the same.

Sorry if I sound *itchy it's just I haven't gotten more than 20 minutes of sleep... Thanks everyone for helping out, since disney.com can't update their site quick enough. :)

see i'd probably be asleep by now if i had called... been up for the past 24hrs with no wink of sleep... ok done complaining :)

On hold for 45 minutes.

Was able to get a FL Res rate for WL CL May 21-24 for $295 + tax per night. This is a straight $100 off rack rate.

Good luck to all Floridians calling today! Hope you get what you want. It sounds like your rates will be about the same as the AP rates we got yesterday. I would have thought Forida discounts would have been better. Oh well, any discounts are good in my opinion. Again good luck!!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

ahh....so THAT'S why it is so busy this morning :)

LOL...I really was hoping to be able to sleep in a little this morning and THEN call WDW...should hav been up @ 6:45.... ;)

Last year they also had Georgia resident rates, I've been sitting on hold for awhile now, trying to find out, but if anyone hears for sure one way or another would you please post. I would really appreciate it. I just checked Mousesavers, but they don't even have the Florida resident rates being available yet.

Terri

Got it :banana: 4/25-27, poly garden view, 2 nites total inc. tax $678. It was $821 orginally. I would have to loved to get 2 rooms, but hey, the extra money we save will pay for our food for the two days.

Bummer, they didn't release any standard wing rooms for the code at CR... so it looks like we'll be paying the $174 for peak season standard wing that i was able to get from April 16th through the rest of our stay. I was hoping our other nights would be cheaper with regular season standard, darn. :-(

Codes don't seem as good this time around... oh well.

:cheer2: I was on hold for 16 minutes and got the FL rate. WL for $139/ night, mid to late June dates! Finally I can stop obsessing about checking these boards. Mousesavers DOES have the FL codes posted now as well. Good luck to all. We were going regardless, this is just icing on the cake! :Pinkbounc

teedee said:
Last year they also had Georgia resident rates, I've been sitting on hold for awhile now, trying to find out, but if anyone hears for sure one way or another would you please post. I would really appreciate it. I just checked Mousesavers, but they don't even have the Florida resident rates being available yet.

Terri

Please post what you find out about GA rates. I was on hold for about 45 minutes earlier today applying FL rate to my Mom's reservation, didn't even think to ask about GA rates for myself. I don't think I can take another 45 minute hold time to find out. :faint:

thanks! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!