FL resident ticket and dining plan

HeiHei2018

Mouseketeer
We currently have a room-only reservation. Does anyone know if I can add the special FL resident tickets (called Discover Disney or Get Your Ears On depending on the dates) and then add the dining plan? I had planned to make it a package with regular FL tickets later this week, but the Get Your Ears On tickets are $33 cheaper per person.
Thanks!

You dont have to add a ticket at all to add the ddp. Just call and let them know you want to convert your room only reservation to a ticketless package and add the dining plan. Keep in mind that package rules and deposits will be in effect.

For Florida residents, how do they verify your residency for packages? My friend and his girlfriend are going down. He's a Florida resident. She is not. Any foreseeable issues?

For Florida residents, how do they verify your residency for packages? My friend and his girlfriend are going down. He's a Florida resident. She is not. Any foreseeable issues?

If using FL tickets, every adult will need to show id or proof of residency to activate the tickets.

Can anyone confirm that, with a package from Disney, that you still have to go and validate residency at the park? Or is this done at the hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter