FLA Residence Special 4 Parks - $99

BOONEMARIE

Earning My Ears
Has anyone purchased FLA Residence Special - 4 Disney Parks for $99 ? Do you have to show an ID to get into the parks once the tickets are bought ? My sister is going to buy them for me, however I wonder if the park attendants will ask for an ID once you enter the park ? Any advice or has anyone used one of the tickets yet??

We've bought these passes last Oct. after we purchased them we had to show our ID at the first park we used it. Then we could leave our ID at home(well, home away from home)for the rest of the trip. :smooth:

Hey, can somebody tell me about the specifics of this?? how long does it last, for how many days, and uhh.....whatever you wanna tell us....haha

They are like a hopper pass. You buy them anytime and have to use all four days by September 30th. You can use them one day at a time or all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter