Flat Rate Envelope Themed Exchange-SIGN UP! CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Instead of putting together a Valentine's Exchange this year, we will have a themed exchange. This will be a fast turn around exchange so that all exchanges will be received by the 4th week of January or sooner. Please ONLY sign up if you are able to send your exchange out ON TIME, and POST ON TIME-post as soon as you send out your exchange, and AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR EXCHANGE!

This exchange will be for those in the U.S., and open to both adults, and kids. You will answer the questions in the sign up, and with all these answers, your sender will have more of an idea of what type of exchange to send to you. So, you will be SURPRISED when you get your exchange. This will be a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. When sending off your exchange, you will get a free delivery confirmation number, YOU MUST send me that number so that I can track your exchange.

Sign ups will be till the morning of Monday January 12. Names will come out that afternoon. The send by date, with NO EXCEPTIONS is Tuesday Jan. 20th. *Monday Jan. 19, is a postal holiday. *You must use a flat rate envelope, and these are free, and available at the post office.

To join in, pm me the below info. with the pm title stating that it is for the Themed Exchange. This should be a fun exchange!

Name-
Mailing address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to be an ELF if needed-yes or no-
*What are your hobbies/collections-
*What sort of upcoming events/trips do you have planned for this year?
*What are your favorite snacks/drinks?
*Any allergies/dislikes?
*If someone were to put together an exchange for you, what are some themes that you would enjoy? Ex. Valentines theme, sweet treat theme, office supply theme, a theme from their state-(items from where they are from), a certain color theme, ..... the ideas are endless.
*Feel free to list a bit more of something that could be useful for your pal.

***For child participants, please also include your child's age, and gender.

If I can have a guarantee that mine would be delivered before February 2, I could definitely send one to someone on January 28. I'll be in Florida from January 28 through February 2. I'd buy everything here and bring it with me so all I'll have to do is get the envelope and stuff it all in. :D

If I can have a guarantee that mine would be delivered before February 2, I could definitely send one to someone on January 28. I'll be in Florida from January 28 through February 2. I'd buy everything here and bring it with me so all I'll have to do is get the envelope and stuff it all in. :D

Will be sending you a pm!

Anyone else? Sign ups will end tomorrow. There are many different types of themes that you could put together for your pal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter