Flavored Popcorn

glocon

DIS Veteran
Not sure where this should be posted.... but where all can you get flavored popcorn? I heard that there could be maple flavored in the Canada pavilion, and buffalo/sour cream/ cheddar in Future World, are there any others?
Thanks!

There's some blue popcorn at the shop in Pandora. I don't like it but DW loves it.

Germany in Epcot has amazing caramel popcorn.
SWGE will have a new place selling a multi flavoured one when it opens.

There is a cart right by Figment in Epcot that has Cheddar, and buffalo and another kind of flavored popcorn. And it is a part of the refillable program.

I think this is packaged only in the Werther's store. If there is a place where you can buy buckets of it, do not let me know where. This could be dangerous knowledge for my diet.
Sadly I don’t think so but I’m with you on the dangerous to the diet. It’s soooooo good and if you get it fresh it’s even better.

The buckets work at all four parks! I’m here right now and can confirm this to be true :) Canada does have maple popcorn, not a personal favorite but it does have a bit of a cult following. I am going to seek out the flavors over by Imagination tomorrow - I wish Disney would put more specialty flavors around, I would happily give them more popcorn money.

The buckets work at all four parks! I’m here right now and can confirm this to be true :) Canada does have maple popcorn, not a personal favorite but it does have a bit of a cult following. I am going to seek out the flavors over by Imagination tomorrow - I wish Disney would put more specialty flavors around, I would happily give them more popcorn money.

How much are the flavored refills?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter