Flexticket question

smiler

Earning My Ears
Hi

have just received my flextickets and noticed that there is a space on the back for name and signature,am I right in thinking I don't fill this in until I get to the parks?

Will I need photo ID, where do I go to sign it, don't want to be stuck in the wrong line

as you can guess never been there before, have decided to escape from Disney just to see how the other half live

I'm buying a flexticket as well, looking for the same answer.

I used a flex ticket last summer and wasnt asked to show my ID at any of the parks I went to. I signed mine at Busch Gardens the first day I used it. My friends bought there flexes at the park and had to sign right then when they bought them. I think they mostly just check the date and that the ticket is signed. I would bring your ID just in case though.

We used flex tickets last summer and on our third day at the parks we were asked to sign them at the gate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter