Flight Change and DME

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I submitted the DME online form after I booked my flights months ago. I was recently notified by the airline that there was a change in the flight schedule. My flight numbers changed altogether and the times changed slightly. Is there any way to update this information online or do I have to call DME so the can make the change?

If you return to the online form, you can enter the information again. There should be a field asking if you've already provided DME with this information, and you'd check yes. You may get duplicate yellow tags in the mail if you're not leaving quite yet.

A change of just a few hours arriving in Orlando does not need a change to your Magical Express ride to Disney.

If your homebound flight has changed there is no hurry to get DME adjusted but in any case you need to verify that the final reservation as delivered to your room morning of the day before the day you will leave is correct.

A change of just a few hours arriving in Orlando does not need a change to your Magical Express ride to Disney.

If your homebound flight has changed there is no hurry to get DME adjusted but in any case you need to verify that the final reservation as delivered to your room morning of the day before the day you will leave is correct.

Agreed, any amount of change would not cause me change my inbound info (unless the day was changed).

No, need to change the homebound DME info either, unless the flight time has changed by 30 minutes or more. DME does not at any time need correct & up to date flight information for you. The only entity that needs correct flight # & times is the RAC, if you use them to check a bag.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter