Flight of Passage question

Happy99

DIS Veteran
We have decided to do a last minute trip to WDW at the end of January and of course the fast passes for FOP are not available. We are staying at the Four Seasons so no early entry. We are thinking of going to AK on a day without EMH in the morning and plan on getting to the entrance by 8:15am, 9am opening. Would this be our best chance to get on the ride with a reasonable wait time or no wait time?

I have ridden it and it triggered my motion sickness, so while it was really cool not sure if I want to ride it again. The others I am traveling with, two others, have not been on it but know they will really enjoy it.

Thank you

We have decided to do a last minute trip to WDW at the end of January and of course the fast passes for FOP are not available. We are staying at the Four Seasons so no early entry. We are thinking of going to AK on a day without EMH in the morning and plan on getting to the entrance by 8:15am, 9am opening. Would this be our best chance to get on the ride with a reasonable wait time or no wait time?

I have ridden it and it triggered my motion sickness, so while it was really cool not sure if I want to ride it again. The others I am traveling with, two others, have not been on it but know they will really enjoy it.

Thank you
8:00 would likely be better. Your other option is to go during the last hour of the day. And watch for same day FPs - quite a few reports of that happening if you're diligent and refresh the app a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter