Flights booked through Disney

Florida2012

If you can dream it, you can do it
Hi guys,

Have booked to go back home again next year, and we are trying to do as many “new” things as possible (including staying at Pop Century, which is an upgrade for us! Lol)

Anyway, we are thinking of spending some time off site (including visiting Universal for the first time) but don’t want this to cut into our Disney time, so was going to fly out a few days before our Disney trip starts and stay off site.

So my question is, can you still book your flight through Disney, but request a flight a few days before? The reason we want to do it this way, is so we don’t have to fork out a large amount to a flight company, months and months before our actual trip

Anyone have experience with this?

I dont' think you can when you book a package. I think it's usually cheaper to book them yourself though.

If you book with BA you can specify hotel dates different to flights - if you add a hotel you can then pay a deposit like a normal package.

Just a word of warning though don't book Disney tickets with them if you want yo use the 60 day privileges

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!