Flights of Wonder

jkh36619

DIS Veteran
I was disappointed when I read Flights of Wonder was coming to an end. With the announcement of the new UP show to be replacing it, seems (possibly me reading too much into it) that it will be much the same.

Does anyone have any further info?

The new show will feature the UP characters with the birds. It will be similar but not exactly the same.

I wonder if they will be removing Russell and Dug meet and greet at the outpost and have a meet and greet post show.

I wonder if they will be removing Russell and Dug meet and greet at the outpost and have a meet and greet post show.

That is a very likely proposition. However there hasn't really been any discussion or rumours relating to that.

I’m a big Up fan, so I’m excited, but I did like the non-IP show. However, either way, it’ll be nice to have something new :-)

We love Flights of Wonder, but it did need an update. I don't think they've changed the script since it debuted.

I know Disney is particular about the same character in the park twice

good point - so if they did have the meet still they would have to work around the timing of the shows ... assuming there are a number of shows each day that could get a bit messy to keep starting and stopping the M&G

maybe they can change the meet to something else ... Zootopia?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter