~Flip-Flops & Fairytales 05-22-06~

KT27

<font color=magenta>Disney Bride<br><font color=co
Well I leave tommorow to meet Mom & the girls at Disney. Dwayne drives up to Dallas on Friday bright & early to pick up the children who are flying in from Alaksa (they live there with their Mom)then off to Orlando where we begin our Fairytale. Not sure if I will have time to post later as I will be sitting on the "overstuffed" suitcases praying that they close! Dwayne tried on his Class A uniform this morning & my does he look handsome! I am so excited I can barely sleep. Two Years of Planning, I cannot believe it's all coming so fast. Best of luck & much happiness to all the DIS girls getting married this week, I know there is a bunch of us. I'll see ya when I get back WOO HOO! :cloud9: pixiedust:

Good Luck Katie! I hope you have a wonderful, magical wedding and Disneymoon! Here's some extra pixiedust: that everything goes beautifully according to plan!

Congratulations and have a wonderful, magical time!!! I'm sure everything will be perfect!!! :cool1:

Congratulations! Have a wonderful time. It is all going to be so very magical and perfect. How very exciting. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

Have A Magical Day!

Best Wishes.

Early Congrats.

I hope that you enjoy your very special day. I look forward to reading all about it and seeing pictures of your fairy tale wedding.

CONGRATS! :)

Have a wonderful trip and wedding Katie! I hope its everything you have been dreaming of. Congratulations.

Good luck Katie! I know you will both have a wonderful time! I cannot wait to see the pictures! Congrats to you both :)

Best Wishes :goodvibes
I know it will be wonderful :cloud9:

Just a little advise from a past Disney bride - take the time to stop and "smell the roses!" It all went by so fast for me. It was perfect and magical and I will always remember being completely happy on our wedding day, but it felt like it flew by! And try not to sweat the small stuff!

Can't wait to hear all about it and see pictures upon your return!

Have a great time, Katie! Just remember to take in all of the joy and love around you.

Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!! :banana:

:wave2:

Katie Congrats Im so so so excited for you. I hope you have an awesome time. I cant wait to hear about it and see pictures. Good Luck

Congratulations!! Have a wonderful wedding/disneymoon and enjoy every last minute of it. :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. :cheer2:

Congratulations Katie!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!! There is nothing better than that "Pre-Disney Trip" Euphoria :) (sp?), nevermind your "Pre-Disney wedding and and disney trip" euphoria :teeth: You have an INCREDIBLE trip and enjoy every hour, every minute, every second of your wedding and honeymoon!! I cannot wait to see pictures and read trip reports from when you get back!! Now, you just focus on you and your wonderful soon-to-be DH and the amazing journey that awaits.... :cheer2:

Good luck and congratulations Katie! I know everything will be just magical for you.

I hope you have fun and enjoy every minute of your wedding and your time at disney. Best wishes to you and your soon to be husband!

Congratulations! I remember how wonderful that feeling is :cloud9: . I hope you both have a very magical trip and wedding day. pixiedust: I can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!

Laura

pixiedust: I hope that your wedding is a most magical event. Take time out for you and your soon to be DH to enjoy your day and each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter