Floral Bouquet or something else for graduation?

I was just going to suggest Palo, but saw she won't be 18 at the time of sailing. I think a spa treatment would be well-received. I worry about flowers because, depending on what kind, the smell could become overbearing. I'm sensitive to smells and those cabins are only so big.

There is the excursion at Castaway Cay that is only for teens. Does she like to cook? There are cooking excursions offered too.

I was just going to suggest Palo, but saw she won't be 18 at the time of sailing. I think a spa treatment would be well-received. I worry about flowers because, depending on what kind, the smell could become overbearing. I'm sensitive to smells and those cabins are only so big.

There is the excursion at Castaway Cay that is only for teens. Does she like to cook? There are cooking excursions offered too.

She loves the Wild Side excursion and will do that again. I wish I felt comfortable leaving my youngest on the ship for the two of us to do a culinary excursion I found in Mexico. She loves to cook. I haven't decided if we will all do it or to pass.

While our first cruise was in honor of her 15th birthday she mentioned the other day that she feels her sister gets all the attention when we are onboard. This is partly because her sister is 5 years younger and a princess girl. I felt badly though and promised to make sure this cruise would be as much about her as I could make it and that she could get individual photos with the princesses like her sister always does.

Sounds like you have some good ideas and are off to a good start. I just wanted to congratulate you that your 17 YO daughter still wants your attention and such. Many people her age wouldn't appreciate that or at least wouldn't admit it to their parent. So good for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts