Florida Man Who Works For Disney Cruise Line Charged

So far there is no evidence he acted inappropriately at work, hopefully it stays that way. Given how long the abuse lasted with the known victim and statements he allegedly made to her, it sounds like maybe he was fixated on just her.

They clearly put Disney Cruise Line in the headline to grab attention when the article had zero to do with Disney Cruise Line. I know a lot of children go to Taco Bell too. If a Taco Bell employee is arrested while not at work, for something that did not even happen at work, do they write an article like that and put "Taco Bell employee charged" in the headline? I think not. Media standards have become so low. Now it's all about click bait.

They clearly put Disney Cruise Line in the headline to grab attention when the article had zero to do with Disney Cruise Line. I know a lot of children go to Taco Bell too. If a Taco Bell employee is arrested while not at work, for something that did not even happen at work, do they write an article like that and put "Taco Bell employee charged" in the headline? I think not. Media standards have become so low. Now it's all about click bait.

I would normally agree with you, however... Sadly, many pedophiles tend find jobs that revolve around kids. DCL being a family friendly cruise lines, there is a lot of kids there.

DCL being a family friendly cruise lines, there is a lot of kids there

I agree which is why they put DCL in the headline, to generate buzz (clicks). If they didn't have the Disney angle to spruce up a sex offender article then usually they mention the offender's race or add that he is a Trump supporter. If I were a DCL attorney I would try and have them retract the headline because from what I read, the guy isn't even a DCL employee like the headline states. Sounds like he works for DVC.

I think he hosted the dvc member gathering on the magic in April. He looked different than in his mug shot though, so can’t be 100% sure. Terrible story. He looked and acted so normal in april.

I agree which is why they put DCL in the headline, to generate buzz (clicks). If they didn't have the Disney angle to spruce up a sex offender article then usually they mention the offender's race or add that he is a Trump supporter. If I were a DCL attorney I would try and have them retract the headline because from what I read, the guy isn't even a DCL employee like the headline states. Sounds like he works for DVC.
It doesn't matter what the headlines say if these allegations are true, it is what it is and this is both sad and revolting. Just another reason to keep you eyes on your kids even if it's a Disney cruise or the parks.

While it's important to remain vigilant, social media gives you the impression that these events are happening more often or more often than you are aware of. In reality, the chances of anything happening to you are very slim. People need to remember that the overwhelming majority of people are not looking to cause you physical harm and really just...relax. There is so much fear and anxiety today over things that are very unlikely to happen. Again, I'm not saying you stop paying attention to what is happening around you but seriously, as The Bare Naked Ladies sing:

"Hit by the A-Train crashed in an airplane
I wouldn't recommend either one
Killed by a Great White or a meteorite
I guess there ain't a way to go that's fun
But somewhere in the world someone is gonna fall in love by the end of this song
So, get up, get up no it's never gonna let up
So, you might as well sing along

The odds are that we will probably be alright
Odds are we're gonna be alright
Odds are we're gonna be alright tonight
Odds are that we will probably be alright
Odds are we're gonna be alright
Odds are we're gonna be alright for another night
"

I would like to point out that most abusers know their victims and spend years grooming them which certainly sounds like the case here.

It doesn't matter what the headlines say if these allegations are true, it is what it is and this is both sad and revolting. Just another reason to keep you eyes on your kids even if it's a Disney cruise or the parks.

Agreed. Risk zero doesn't exist.

He had naked pictures of the girl on his phone for when he was on the cruise. So we all know what he was doing while he was looking at the naked girl on his phone when he was alone in his stateroom on a Disney cruise. Very sick man.

It made it to the news? How could this fly under the radar?
The first online news reports were actually playing the 2 videos of the incidents in question, with the child's identity obscured. Those videos looked pretty incriminating to me, there wasn't much of a grey area. Not sure why charges were dropped?

The first online news reports were actually playing the 2 videos of the incidents in question, with the child's identity obscured. Those videos looked pretty incriminating to me, there wasn't much of a grey area. Not sure why charges were dropped?

The family may have settled so the child wouldn't have to testify in court.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!