Florida Play 4 resident passes

Mom2tayler

Earning My Ears
Can't seem to find any information on the play 4 passes for Florida Residents. I thought they were 109.00 for a 4 day hopper. Have these expired?

Thanks in advance
Christina

That special only runs for a very limited time. September thru early November maybe.
You might want to check into buying the Seasonal Pass.

I'm not sure how much they are right now but they're a GREAT deal!

They offer the "Play 4" for FL residents periodically with no notice. Last year at this time they did have them & then again from Sept. to Nov. If you ask, they don't have any info until the day they are released, I was told that by the Disney Store staff & on the telephone to WDW. Just keep watching the official Disney site on the FL Resident page. They usually take out a full page ad in the newspaper in the enterainment section & I see TV ads also. It's hard to miss it when the Play 4's come out!
I gave up on the Play 4 & now have a FL Res. Seasonal Pass. Costs about $200 initially & about $173 to renew. It's good for one year from purchase & has black out dates. For 2002 it was blacked out one week in late April, mid-June to mid-Aug. and Dec. 21 till Jan. 5, 2003. Otherwise, you can go 7 days a week if you want, I can live with that! ;)

HI! We bought the Seasonal passes last year and this is such a bargain that I don't even consider the play 4 a good deal-unless you know for a fact that you will not be able to return within a year.

We took 6 trips for a total of 14 nights.
We stayed onsite 5 times because of the excellent Fl Res rates.

This year we will go Thanksgiving weekend and activate our passes on Thanksgiving day. Since 2004 is a leap year , our passes will be good through the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend in 2004. This will give us two Thanksgiving trips on the same pass. We will also go in May of 2004.

If you decide to buy the passes, get out your calendar and decide how it would best fit your family's needs.

I see that you are in New Hampshire, you do know that you need proof of Florida residency to get the Play 4 or the FL Seasonal Pass, right?:smooth:

HI Eljay, We are actually part time resident in Tarvares Fl. We have Florida ID's which in able us to purchases Florida passes..

;) Christina

FWIW, I think you can upgrade Play 4 Days passes to Seasonals and pay the balance. If you're not sure you want to commit to the extra $, and you can wait, do the Play 4 Days and find out about adding to it.
Warning: It's hard to resist an upgrade. Trust me.

Originally posted by flagal
FWIW, I think you can upgrade Play 4 Days passes to Seasonals and pay the balance. If you're not sure you want to commit to the extra $, and you can wait, do the Play 4 Days and find out about adding to it.
Warning: It's hard to resist an upgrade. Trust me.

This is true! That's how I got my Seasonal, by upgrading a Play 4. I had only used 3 days & it was about to expire, so I said "What the heck" and traded it for a Seasonal. Now I'm hooked! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!