Florida Resident 3/4 Day Ticket Deal for October

Status
Not open for further replies.

danescarter

Earning My Ears
Right now the "Get Your Ears On" Florida Resident ticket deal is 3 or 4 days and is good through August 28th. Is there a way to know what the ticket deal will be after this one has expired? I am going to Disney in October and would love to get this deal. The dates we'll be there are October 20th-23rd so ideally to be able to get our fast passes 60 days ahead of time (we're staying on property) I would buy the tickets on August 20th . Since the deal runs until August 25th is there a way to know if a new deal will be available end of August? If so, will it only run until the end of September?

Right now the "Get Your Ears On" Florida Resident ticket deal is 3 or 4 days and is good through August 28th. Is there a way to know what the ticket deal will be after this one has expired? I am going to Disney in October and would love to get this deal. The dates we'll be there are October 20th-23rd so ideally to be able to get our fast passes 60 days ahead of time (we're staying on property) I would buy the tickets on August 20th . Since the deal runs until August 25th is there a way to know if a new deal will be available end of August? If so, will it only run until the end of September?

These are typically not offered in the fall season. I would assume that the current offer is it for this year.

Is that a recent change? In 2017 I was able to buy the 3 day Florida resident ticket (For about $67 per ticket) and go to Disney in December.

Is that a recent change? In 2017 I was able to buy the 3 day Florida resident ticket (For about $67 per ticket) and go to Disney in December.
That's the regular 3 or 4 day ticket, which you can still get but it's a lot more per day now than even last year, assuming you get the flexible dates option which always was included before. We got ours last year and I've noticed the difference in price when testing it out since to find out the price (2 price increases since- one late last year and one a few months ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter