Florida Resident Annual Passholder Online Purchase & FP+

DisneyDreamers3

Mouseketeer
We are Florida residents and want to purchase our passholder passes online. We've never purchased them online before- always did this at Guest Relations.

We are planning a trip the week of February 4 so would like to get busy on booking some FP+.

A couple of questions:

If I were to purchase our passes tomorrow, when would our passes become effective? I'm hoping once we tap the tap stile at our first park.

If I were to purchase our passes tomorrow, would I be able to book FP+ immediately?

As a side note, I realize that we will need to activate our passes either at Guest Relations or at one of the park's ticket booths.

Thanks for any help setting me straight!

You will be able to book fastpasses as soon as you've purchased the passes online and linked them to your MDE account (which will be done automatically if you purchase direct from Disney).

Your passes will not become effective until you activate them at any ticket window or Guest Relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!