Florida Resident Ticket Deals

Adi12982

DIS Veteran
I know that there is a current deal on Tickets - but they must be used by early June.

Is there any hope that there will be another FL Resident deal mid/late August (given past history)? My husband and I usually take my cousins kiddos (along with ours) to do something in the summer - she cannot afford theme parks - so we would be buying tickets for 6 kids plus us and can't afford that many at the regular rate.

Thanks in advance for your input/speculation.

I know that there is a current deal on Tickets - but they must be used by early June.

Is there any hope that there will be another FL Resident deal mid/late August (given past history)? My husband and I usually take my cousins kiddos (along with ours) to do something in the summer - she cannot afford theme parks - so we would be buying tickets for 6 kids plus us and can't afford that many at the regular rate.

Thanks in advance for your input/speculation.
Unfortunately there is no way to tell if another special will come along. You can always hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!