Florida Resident Ticket questions

dgomil

Earning My Ears
So, I live in Florida and my sister is coming in from England, and we're going to Disney from April 18-22. Yes, the week that the Wild 4 Disney pass is blocked out. Hooray for lines!

Anyway, I really wanted to get the weekday annual pass, but it's blocked out too. So, is there anything stopping me from buying 3-day MYW tickets with waterpark option ($771 for my family) and then upgrading them to the weekday annual pass ($819 for my family) on the last day of the trip?

The biggest question-mark for me is if they'll let me upgrade a ticket with a water park access to the Florida Resident Weekday Select pass. The forum posts about upgrading to a regular annual pass indicated that using just one entry of a WPF&M would required the purchase of a Premium Annual pass, which quite frankly is not in the budget. But I thought that my kids would get a kick out of seeing Disney Quest and one of the water parks while we're down there.

I called the call center, and they indicated that there wouldn't be a problem, but I wanted to hear from the community if anyone has been able to do this or has had problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter