Florida Resident Tickets

Candlelady

A dream is a wish your heart makes
Does anyone have info on one day hoppers, if there is such a thing, for Florida residents? If these are not available, what other tickets would they be able to use for just one day?

Thanks!

You just have one choice - a single day/single park pass, and it does not permit any park hopping. Periodically (although I'm not sure about recently) they will offer discounts on these passess at the ticket booths to Florida Residents.

As a Florida Resident who travels to WDW all the time, I have to suggest that you consider a Seasonal Pass. They cost about as much as a 4 day hopper pass and are good for a year with the summer, Christmas and Easter blacked out. They are the absolute best ticket bargain available. You never know how much use you'll get out of it.

The tickets are for my sister and her two children. They will only be visiting for one day. Since we are staying at BCV, I wanted to be able to walk thru Epcot and take the monorail to MK instead of using the buses. Also wanted to take them to Illuminations.

I'm wondering also if they could get a 2 day/1 night at the resort and knock off the second day? I know I'm reaching here, but it never hurts to ask. ;)

Thanks for your quick reply, I appreciate it.

Originally posted by Candlelady
...(snip)....I'm wondering also if they could get a 2 day/1 night at the resort and knock off the second day? I know I'm reaching here, but it never hurts to ask. ;)

Thanks for your quick reply, I appreciate it.

IIRC, the 2 Day/1 night ticket is the minimum UPH available. I do not think you can drop a day off of that. Even if you could, I don't think you can buy a UPH ticket for others for a shorter time than you yourself are staying in the unit.

Have you considered trying to book an Illuninations Cruise for the night your sister's family will be with you? No park tickets are required for that. It's around $120 plus tip, but IMHO, well worth it. (It's probably less expensive than buying a park admission ticket for each person in your sister's family). Even if you are past the 120 day window for calling, you might get lucky! If you do that, you will have to take the bus to the MK, but I don't think that is all that bad, actually. It should be faster than walking through EPCOT and taking the monorail and you can get to the park earlier if you take the bus.

Your sister's family will have to buy two 1 Day/1 Park tickets for each member to go with your proposed intinerary. According to WDWIG, that will run:
2 Day/2 Park ticket - Adults $101.17 (includes tax) child, $79.88 (includes tax) expires 4 days from *purchase*. (1/03) You save $5 off the price of two single day tickets.

If you're staying on site, couldn't you get a "length of stay" pass? That would entitle you to park hop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter