• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Florida Residents

Jakesmom1

The Tag Fairy shows herself to no one
Florida Residents Just moved to Florida, trying to get reservations at any moderate hotel for July 5-9. Cant seem to find anything on the wdw site.

Any one have any suggestions or know if there are any specials for Fla residents? Really want to stay on site. Havent been to DW in 2 years and am going thru mouse withdrawal........... :moped:

You will not be able to make a reservation online with a FL resident discount, I think online only accepts rack rate reservations and cast members.
The discounts for FL residents have only been released for check-ins up to 7/4/05, hopefully next month the AP and FL resident rates for 7/5 - August will be released :earsgirl:

And last night the computer system was showing everything booked for most of the very far off dates I was putting in. I have a feelng their system was down.

Keep checking www.mousesavers.com (and here on the Disboards of course;) ) for when and if discount codes get released past 7/4/05 and what they are. Call either 1(407)W-DISNEY or 1-800-828-0228 (CRO) to book though as they are the ones who can book and apply the discount codes. Book now if they have availibility and if and when a discount code gets released, call them back and ask them to apply the code to your ressie:)

HTH's :wave:

There are FL res. rates out but you will have to call to book as you can't book with codes on the site. Just click on FL res. on the site and it will show you specials that ar available. Also if you will be going to WDW more since you're move check out the PAP and AP prices as they will be 100.00 cheaper, but the MYW tickets are also cheaper.

ETA just seen that you are not going until July 5. Codes are not out yet for that time, but give it another month or two and thay should be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter