Florida Spring Training/Baseball Stadium Tour/Tours for Disney Baseball fans

Tampa Girl

Earning My Ears
Florida Spring Training/Baseball Stadium Tour/Tours for Disney Baseball fans....

Will you ever maybe do a Podcast for Disney fans who have extra time here to maybe leave Disney and go and see a Spring Training game either maybe at Disney or...

Atlanta Braves- Wide World of Sports at Disney

Clearwater Fl Threshers/Philadelphia Phillies

Here in Bradenton Fl we have The Marauders/Pittsburg Pirates

In Port Charlotte they have the Charlotte Stone Crabs/Tampa Bay Rays

Boston Red Soxs- Fort Myers

Ny Mets- Eastcoast of Fl?

Minnesota Twins- down near Ft Myers area?

Ny Yankees/Tampa Yankees in Tampa Fl - Would be an easy day trip for people who rent cars who are Yankees fans

Toronto Blue Jays in Dunedin Fl - could also be an easy day trip for people who rent cars?

2 or 3 years ago I stayed at the All Star sports for an extended weekend. Flew in on Friday morning and out on Monday afternoon. Didn't see much of the world but managed to attend 5 games in 4 days. It was a great trip, I put a few hundred miles on the rental car. Caught the Pirates twice once in Bradenton and once at Wide World. Saw the Birds play in Dunedin. Saw the Nats before the moved. I highly recommend for even the average baseball fan to do this once.
Steve
(sambuster)

The Mets play in Port St. Lucie, which is about a 2 hour drive from Orlando. One of these days i'm going to tack that on to a well-timed Disney trip.

We do this every year. In fact we are going in a couple of weeks. We follow the Nationals so we stay at Vero Beach after a week at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!