Flower and Garden 2019?

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by FutureDisneyEventPlanner, Oct 25, 2018.

1. FutureDisneyEventPlanner

FutureDisneyEventPlanner DIS Veteran

Who here is attending Flower and Garden next year?! Does anyone remember when they start releasing food booth information...

2. Toulouse

Toulouse Ladies don't start fights but they can finish them

Following this too...

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. tzolkin

tzolkin DIS Veteran

Impatiently waiting on this as well.

Disney Food Blog has the menus from last year, but I can’t see what date they were posted so not sure how far in advance of the festival. Looks like it starts about a week later this year.

We love F&W and we’re originally planning to go this November, but there was no DVC availability for our dates. My teens were excited to hear that there are some food booths in March as well.

5. bellecee

bellecee Earning My Ears

Yes! We are unintentionally going. We didn't really have a plan for dates when we booked WDW but I was super excited when I found out the Flower and Garden festival will be on during our time. I bet it's going to look so beautiful! I didn't realise there were going to be special food booths..I just thought there was going to be pretty Disney topiaries etc. So now I'm even more excited!

6. Tramp&TheLady

Tramp&TheLady Mouseketeer

we will be there at the tail end of it. this is our favorite of all the epcot festivals and we haven't been for a few years. really excited for it!

7. LVSWL

LVSWL Dis Veteran

It looks like the full menus were released on February 6 2018. That seems awfully late!