Flower Girl Entrance Song?

vlkleinh

Mouseketeer
Looking for ideas (disney or NON-disney) for songs that a 3 year old flower girl can walk down the aisle to. Not really into organs....something light/cute/funny.

What d'ya got?

Thanks!!!

Dance of the sugar plum fairies!!! There might actually be a real name for it, check Fantasia's song list, it's in there... But that's what I've always called it.

I will using a Whole New World from Pochontas. I am calling my girls my Wedding Princesses. It will be played on the organ at the WP. I also considered Bibbity Bobbity Boo but my girls are a little older and the slower song goes better with the other bridesmaids song which will be You'll be in my Heart from Tarzan.

Thanks for the great ideas! I still can't decide...grr.

In terms of "disney" music...I was sent a disc by DFTW. What other discs have you guys used to find music?

Thanks again!

These are a couple of other songs that crossed my mind:

rainbow connection the sarah maclachan (sp??) version

house at pooh corner - kenny loggins

teddy bear picnic - anne murray (this one is just a song that the fg knows...and the beginning sort of fits)

???

I sorta want to walk down the aisle to an instrumental rainbow connection, but I just can't find one any where, and I don't really like organs, so I don't really want it played on that.

I picked Bibbity Bobbity Boo for our flower girl. It will be played on guitar. Our wedding is next month so I can't yet say how it worked out.

I sorta want to walk down the aisle to an instrumental rainbow connection, but I just can't find one any where, and I don't really like organs, so I don't really want it played on that.

I have heard both guitar and piano versions that sound great. I'll see if I can find them on itunes!

I have a piano version of rainbow connections. If you pm me with an email address for you, I can prob send it to you....or you can download it for $1 on itunes.

great song.

Rainbow connection gets my vote.
My DD was a Flower girl for a friend of mineand walked in to this song at age 5. It was so precious. The song is beautiful and perfect.

vlkleinh said:
I have a piano version of rainbow connections. If you pm me with an email address for you, I can prob send it to you....or you can download it for $1 on itunes.

great song.

Thanks, I couldn't find it before (maybe coz I need to use the Australian iTunes) I'll have another go at finding it, and if I still come up empty handed I'll send you a pm. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter