Flower lei’s for girls

Jocelynaus

Mouseketeer
My 8 yr old daughter really wants a flower lei, if I remember correctly they give kids menehune necklaces rather than lei’s?

What age do they stay giving flowers and has anyone ever requested flowers rather than the necklace?

Thanks, I did that last time and regretted it. They give them to you at the exit to the car park, it’s not very good timing, especially after a 10 hour flight.

Are you asking about the ones they give you on arrival at Aulani? If so, just ask for a flower one. The CM's are happy to do that.

Last edited:

Just ask for one at check-in; it's an easy switch. I have a nut allergy and my husband asked for a flower one instead of the nut one (without an explanation) and they happily gave him flowers instead. You can also go to a lei making class if they have one during your stay.

The Target in Ko Olina (unlike our Target on the mainland!) has an entire cooler of leis, not just for tourists but also for locals who wear them for social occasions. They're not expensive and there's a nice selection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter