Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Okay ladies, might as well settle in. Put up some curtains and a plant. Looks like we'll be here awhile.

MM127.jpg

:wave2: - I found you.

I know you are trying to hide from me but it is not going to work.

Why are we here now? What happened? Obviously, I missed something:confused3 :confused3 :confused: :confused:

Why are we here now? What happened? Obviously, I missed something:confused3 :confused3 :confused: :confused:

Hi Becky, I guess we were too chatty over on the meets thread. I think our reference thread, etc. will stay over there, but our chat thread will be here now.

Hi Becky, I guess we were too chatty over on the meets thread. I think our reference thread, etc. will stay over there, but our chat thread will be here now.

Oh good grief

Well, we will just make this our new home. It will just take us a bit to settle in!

Maybe it will load quicker since there's not so many pages :confused3

I'm looking for the positive here

anyone else notice that everything after Beth's post about the new location got poofed? I thought it was just mine because I made a semi snotty comment but I think there were more.

anyone else notice that everything after Beth's post about the new location got poofed? I thought it was just mine because I made a semi snotty comment but I think there were more.

I did notice that, I guess after Beth posted the new link, it was easier just to have that be the last post, that way everyone can find us here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter