Flowers and Smileys and Chit Chat, Oh My.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies!

I keep forgetting to watch BL. I usually see the end when I am getting ready to watch SVU. I am not sure why they are doing that new elimination method. :confused: I don't think I like it either, Joanne.

BL is good tonight ! as it is every Tuesday ..... DENNY CRANE !! :rotfl:

Wow Beth that is beautiful !!!! how much does it cost there per night ?

I don't know why, but i've never had a desire to go to Hawaii :confused3 I would however LOVE to go to Australia or Egypt !!! :yay:

Neither have I. I thought it might be the long flight. :confused3

If I won a trip fully paid then I would go. :rotfl:

Will someone please tell me when the hell hotels became so freakin expensive??? :confused3

I'm not talking about fancy resorts like that. Those have always been high.

But in some areas, stupid little hotels like Courtyards, or Fairfield Inns or even Comfort Inns and Best Westerns or Holiday Inns are going for over $150-$175 a night!!

These aren't nice places. They aren't bad, but they are just basic, you kwim? Nothing great, just a hotel. And then when you have more then 4 people, they want you to get two rooms.

Um, no. Not at $150 each room. I am not paying $300 a night to stay at a freakin Comfort Inn. :rolleyes:

Sorry, this is just my personal pet peeve. Ruben and I used to take little trips all the time when we were dating and we never paid that much for hotels. I'm not sure when this trend towards charging so much kicked in, but I hate it. :mad:

I don't know. I'm too scared to find out!! :lmao:

I NEVER had a desire to go there either. Until I saw this resort. I think I'd just hang out there all day. ;)

:rotfl:

I would stay there all day too !! come on, I wanna know how much !!!

Joanne, the closest I will get is the Poly too !! but I am okay with that :yay:

I can't buy Sandies. the box would be gone within a day or 2. :sad2:

It is hard to only have one pack, but those are the best tasting of all the cookies

Yeah I think that would get me there too :rotfl:

Will someone please tell me when the hell hotels became so freakin expensive??? :confused3

I'm not talking about fancy resorts like that. Those have always been high.

But in some areas, stupid little hotels like Courtyards, or Fairfield Inns or even Comfort Inns and Best Westerns or Holiday Inns are going for over $150-$175 a night!!

These aren't nice places. They aren't bad, but they are just basic, you kwim? Nothing great, just a hotel. And then when you have more then 4 people, they want you to get two rooms.

Um, no. Not at $150 each room. I am not paying $300 a night to stay at a freakin Comfort Inn. :rolleyes:

Sorry, this is just my personal pet peeve. Ruben and I used to take little trips all the time when we were dating and we never paid that much for hotels. I'm not sure when this trend towards charging so much kicked in, but I hate it. :mad:

Maybe it's the area you are looking in :confused3 I can't imagine paying that much for those kind of hotels

I don't like long flights either. It wouldn't be that bad for me from here. But long flights is one reason I won't ever make it to those places Anita was saying like Egypt or Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!