Flying out of BNA any info on parking etc..............

Houston86

Mouseketeer
We are flying out of BNA (not our home airport) into MCO. Looking for any advice from seasoned veterans of this airport. Parking advice needed. Do you park and ride, use the garage or one of the lots? How are the waits for TSA and bag check? Flying Southwest food options in the terminal? Choices with lodging near the airport?

We park at the airport Express parking. It’s just down the street from the airport but you pull up and hand your keys and give your info and they usually have a shuttle right there waiting to get you to the terminal quickly. Always great service. And it’s the cheapest!
TSA is usually pretty quick. I have tsa precheck and I’m through in 5-10 min. The regular line is maybe 15 minutes or so. Way shorter than at MCO.
I don’t know lodging but I do know food- the options for terminal c (southwest) that I like are Tootsie’s for restaurant/bar with live music or OCharleys. For fast food they have a pizza place, Burger King. There’s a little wine bar down there too and you can get any drinks in to go cups in the terminal .

You can usually park off-site cheaper than on-site. Right now the airport is going through some expansion and there is construction around the parking garages. There are some national off-site parking companies (Parking Spot, Park n' Fly, etc) nearby. Do you work for a company that might get a discount with them? As for places to stay, I highly recommend the Home2 Suites. I lived in the one near the airport for 8 months (long story).

We park at the airport Express parking. It’s just down the street from the airport but you pull up and hand your keys and give your info and they usually have a shuttle right there waiting to get you to the terminal quickly. Always great service. And it’s the cheapest!
TSA is usually pretty quick. I have tsa precheck and I’m through in 5-10 min. The regular line is maybe 15 minutes or so. Way shorter than at MCO.
I don’t know lodging but I do know food- the options for terminal c (southwest) that I like are Tootsie’s for restaurant/bar with live music or OCharleys. For fast food they have a pizza place, Burger King. There’s a little wine bar down there too and you can get any drinks in to go cups in the terminal .

Thank you for all of the personal recommendations they will be a great help.

You can usually park off-site cheaper than on-site. Right now the airport is going through some expansion and there is construction around the parking garages. There are some national off-site parking companies (Parking Spot, Park n' Fly, etc) nearby. Do you work for a company that might get a discount with them? As for places to stay, I highly recommend the Home2 Suites. I lived in the one near the airport for 8 months (long story).

Thank you for the information.

Your trip may be over now, but I can recommend The Parking Spot. You can make your reservation online in advance and it is so much easier than parking in long term parking and dragging your luggage to the bus stop or hauling it to the terminal. My last trip it was pouring down rain and I was so thankful to be picked up/dropped off in a covered area. In general, I would say the Nashville airport is pretty laid back and easy to navigate. As another poster said, food options are sufficient whether you want sit-down or fast food.

Are you going to Disneyland? We are going on June 2nd. Use this service every time we fly. They really are the best and cheapest around.
Yes, June 1-8. First time flying out of BNA as we usually fly out of Chattanooga or Birmingham.

Yes, June 1-8. First time flying out of BNA as we usually fly out of Chattanooga or Birmingham.
See you there! My daughter live in CA and my grandson is graduating from HS this year. Going with my son and his family from here. We live in Murfreesboro, transplanted from MA. Staying at Grand Californian for 3 nights.

Your trip may be over now, but I can recommend The Parking Spot. You can make your reservation online in advance and it is so much easier than parking in long term parking and dragging your luggage to the bus stop or hauling it to the terminal. My last trip it was pouring down rain and I was so thankful to be picked up/dropped off in a covered area. In general, I would say the Nashville airport is pretty laid back and easy to navigate. As another poster said, food options are sufficient whether you want sit-down or fast food.

Thank you!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!