Flying to WDW design

marshallandcartersmo

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have one that I've overlooked?? Couldn't find one in the galleries. I thought it would be cute to make a shirt for the boys to wear on the plane ride down........if no one already has one made up that's ok. Just thought it would be a cute idea if there's already one floating around somewhere. Thanks!!

I have several in my gallery =

I found them

getontheplane.jpg

DestinationDisney.jpg

watchoutworldmm.jpg

thank you girls!! I love them all, sorry I missed them in your gallery Kate..........now which one to choose!! It's a fun choice to have to make though. :)

Not to make your decision any harder, but... :rotfl:

I absolutely LOVE this one. For some reason, I can't find the full-size image :confused3 but it was originally done by HayGan... maybe you could PM her and she could send you the full version? If she doesn't want to customize, you can give it a go or I'd be glad to do it for you. I customized the date for our trip, and all I have is this smaller size that wouldn't work too well for a shirt! :blush:

111391345.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter