Flying Toronto to MCO End of Summer is $$$

I find that waiting until Southwest drops their fares helps find lower fares elsewhere. If both JetBlue and SW haven't dropped yet, you're too early. I was searching for air the week before U.S. Thanksgiving, and once SW came out, Air Canada dropped to "only" C$100 more per person to fly from Pearson to MCO compared to Buffalo direct to MCO.
Of course, that does not include luggage, which flies free on SW, or paying to park our car for the week, which is far cheaper at BUF than Pearson. Times the difference in airfare by my party of six, and you can see why we're on SW this NYE and why we'll probably take JetBlue to DLR in 2020.
Hope this is true this year. Southwest still only goes to first week of June so they aren't selling yet into August.
Good that you've found some flights on SW and JetBlue that work and have savings.

I checked for our flights now that Jetblue's released their summer schedule and even if we get Even More seats and pay the extra it's still have price of AC and WJ is only a few hundred less than AC. The only downside is the flight from MCO to BUF leaves after dinner time so we would need to find something to do for the day. Might have to find a place to store luggage and head to either WDW, UO or Discovery Cove. Then again Southwest hasn't released their flights yet...

Well our flight cost wasn't budging (or went to $2450 compared with $2700 when I posted).

BUT... I just noticed that the upcoming summer has an extra week and thus we have the week between camp ends and our cruise. So I checked flights if we were to go to the parks before the cruise instead of after and yah...flights are more normal at 2K for the four of us. Plus if means that we won't be returning in evening with school start the next morning. So we're booked. Guess flying very end if summer to MCO and returning over Labor day weekend is $$$.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!