Flying with a 2 year old?

Mickeysears

Earning My Ears
Hi

I am new here, and have booked our second holiday to Disney for september, taking our 4 children, 18, 6, 5 and 2, the older ones can watch the films, colour etc, but what do I do with the 2 year old, short of drugging the poor wee one for the whole flight.

Any ideas please?

Thanks in advance
Heather x

We just got back with my 5 and 2 year old, and the 2 year old was OK with snacks, playing with little figurines, watching TV with the headphones on, "drawing" on one of those magic fisher-price wipe off boards, walking around when he was allowed, and lollipops when he wasn't. The one part that was tough was when he wanted to sleep it was very uncomfortable for him -- JetBlue didn't have pillows.

The best thing we did w/ both kids was bring their car seats! Dd slept almost 90% of all the time she has ever been flying (6 round trips between 17mo and 3.5yo)... plus most of our trip in December (6.5yo). Ds didn't sleep, but the car seat kept him in one spot which is challenging for him!

For both kids we had bunches of small figure toys (like from the Disney store), a Doodle Pro (don't mess w/ crayons, markers or color wonder), a few books, a few small favorite toys and a few small new toys.

Works great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter