FOL Advantage...

CyndiRae1

Earning My Ears
Hi All...
We are going to be in Orlando for a few days before we gone on the Wonder in October of this year. We would like to go to Universal but not stay on their property. Is there a way to take advantage of the FOL deal when not staying there? If so, how much would it cost?

Thanks for the help....

Quoth Notatourist...

"The only true FOTL is the VIP tour."

If you want true FOTL, then you can purchase a VIP tour for around $120 per person. Otherwise, you need to stay onsite to use your room key as an unlimited Universal Express pass. If you just have a ticket and are offsite, you can still use Universal Express and get one pass at a time. Look at the info at the top of this board for more Express info.

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday about our corporate fan club passes and how we'll be staying onsite this summer to get through the rides more quickly. She surprised me when she said that they have sometimes been able to buy passes at the ticket windows which enable them to have FOTL privileges without staying onsite. What's up with that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter