Folding Stool/Chair Allowed?

Shock13

DIS Veteran
My mom wants to bring one of those folding stool/chair things. Are they allowed?

Per the Disney site - the following items are not allowed: Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids

Thank you! I will let her know.
I mean lots of people bring in a stroller and just park it somewhere for a large part of the day ... maybe see if you can find a used seat walker and park it out of the way until fireworks/parade viewing?

My mom wants to bring one of those folding stool/chair things. Are they allowed?

Does your mom have a mobility issue or does she not want to sit on the ground for parades? If this is related to a health or mobility issue, she can think about rentlng a wheelchair or ECV for the day. There are HC viewing areas for parades and shows where she will be allowed to remain seated. If she does not want to sit on the ground for parades and shows, you can look for curbs, planters, and benches to sit on while viewing. It may take more wait time to hold those spots, but it may be worth it for her. F! does have one dining package with actual chairs (RBT Premium Package --reserve by phone only). WOC has the Dessert Party with actual chairs (on hiatus for now while the show is being repaired). PTN has two dining packages with actual chairs and there are benches in a few spots along the viewing route.
But, the pp are correct, that folding stools/chairs are not allowed through bag check or into the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter