Follow along - An Asian Disney & Universal Adventure Jan 17 Pre-Trip Report includes Shanghai Disney

RachelleBeaney

PrincessShelle
Hi All

I have posted the start of my Asian Disney and Universal Adventure Pre-Trip Report in the main Pre-Trip reports forum, however wanted to give a heaps up to readers of the Asian forums about our trip.

We are travelling through Asia for 4 weeks. We leave on Wednesday 4 January 2017 and arrive home on Wednesday 1 February 2017 so we are going for exactly 4 weeks. We are extremely excited to go back to Tokyo Disney Resort, and visit Japan again and are looking forward to visiting some other Asian countries and cities for the first time. Our itinerary has us visiting Singapore and Universal Studios Singapore, Hong Kong and Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai and the soon to be opened Shanghai Disney resort, Osaka and Universal Studios Japan, Kyoto Japan and Tokyo and the Tokyo Disney Resort.

To read more about our plans go to the main pre-trip report here

Hope you guys enjoy reading along :flower1:

WOW! To say that I'm envious would be an understatement for sure! Sounds like you'll have an awesome time! I would love to follow your trip planning progress, as well as read your actual trip report when the time comes!

WOW! To say that I'm envious would be an understatement for sure! Sounds like you'll have an awesome time! I would love to follow your trip planning progress, as well as read your actual trip report when the time comes!

Thanks again, will make sure I update the main pre-trip report with the trip report link when we get there

For all of you following along, if you head over to the main report I've update it with lots of videos and photos of the new Shanghai Disneyland! I'm so excited about the new park! It looks amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter