Follow along with an Asian Disney Adventure Trip Report

RachelleBeaney

PrincessShelle
Hi All

We recently returned from a 4 week trip to all the Asian Disney and Universal parks (Universal Singapore, Hong Kong Disneyland, Shanghai Disneyland, Universal Japan and the Tokyo Disney Resort) and I have begun my trip report over on the main trip report boards.

If you are interested in reading along please find the report here

Just wanted to let anyone looking for information on the Asian parks know :)

Cheers

Rachelle :)

Ooooh! I will definitely be joining in!! We just got back from our own Asia Disney trip, but we only did 18 days, and only got to do the Disney parks. Can't wait to read all about yours! I've only gone through the intro post so far and your pictures are AMAZING! Can't wait to have time to finish reading and see how our trips compared!

Ooooh! I will definitely be joining in!! We just got back from our own Asia Disney trip, but we only did 18 days, and only got to do the Disney parks. Can't wait to read all about yours! I've only gone through the intro post so far and your pictures are AMAZING! Can't wait to have time to finish reading and see how our trips compared!

Sounds like you would have had a great time on your trip, even just doing the Disney parks - what was your experience of them? Let me know how the trips compare, I'm always up for hearing about other peoples trips! I'm glad you like the photos

Sounds like you would have had a great time on your trip, even just doing the Disney parks - what was your experience of them? Let me know how the trips compare, I'm always up for hearing about other peoples trips! I'm glad you like the photos
We had a blast!!! Really enjoyed the parks. I'll start up my own TR soon too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter