Food 4 Less

back2disney

DIS Veteran
Anyone know if they carry Lactaid Milk?
They seem to get a bad rep on these boards..
So am I better off going to Albertson's or Ralph's.
I just need some Lactaid Milk, Total Raison Brand, "fresh" fruit, 100% juices, and sliced turkey.. Will Food 4 Less do the trick?

I have always shopped at food 4 less when I am down there. It is easy to find and a very large store. Sure it is not as asthectically beautiful as albertson's might be, but not being a grocery store snob..that is perfectly fine with me! I am pretty sure they carry everything any regular grocery store carries. Don't stress just have fun, I am sure you will find everything you need.

Churro said:
I have always shopped at food 4 less when I am down there. It is easy to find and a very large store. Sure it is not as asthectically beautiful as albertson's might be, but not being a grocery store snob..that is perfectly fine with me! I am pretty sure they carry everything any regular grocery store carries. Don't stress just have fun, I am sure you will find everything you need.

I can't agree with you more..it will definitely save you $$ by shopping there :thumbsup2

I have found that the produce prices are pretty good, but it is second rate produce. The overall prices of other things aren't any cheaper than Albertson's or Ralph's IMO.

I find that Ralph's has the lowest base (non-sale) price for the majority of things. They also double coupons up to a dollar. I pretty much drive past the Food 4 Less to go to the Ralph's every week. And I could care LESS about what the store looks like, it is just the prices I am looking at.

Not that there is anything wrong with Food 4 Less...if they are closer, you only need a few things and dont care about a few dollars, then great. If you need to get stuff for as cheap as possible then Ralphs is better I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter