Food allergies at disney

We will be going to disney in September with someone who has many allergies, especially to meat and most seafood. The website above will really help us! thank you.

Neat resource! I'd suggest double checking on arrival, as it's always possible recipes may have changed. I've always been really pleased with how Disney handles allergies and intolerances; if you have an unusual one they might not have flagged as a common allergen, they should be able to provide you a binder with ingredients so you can check for yourself. Source: I have corn intolerance, which no one ever flags for. Super helpful CMs all around when I ask for ingredient lists and alterations.

DS has a peanut allergy. We told our server who brought us a menu specifically designed to assist folks with allergies, went over ingredients with us and I believe noted in somehow in his profile on MDE because after that we were always asked if we needed the special menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!