Food and Beverage Minimum

eeyore81

DIS Veteran
Are there any venues that have food and beverage minimums less than $500? I’m trying to plan a private character meet for my daughter. There are only 5 people who will attend. I’m trying to figure out how to spend $500 in food.

Do you have any tips on spending the food and beverage minimum with only 5 people (2 of which are children). Our planner recommended doing breakfast at GF. However I think that will only end up being about $66 per person. Are there any take aways that count toward food and beverage? I know I could just chalk it up a cost of the character and we definitely won’t eat that much food but I was wondering if there was a good way to spend the money that we might be able to use the food or beverage after our event.

I usually get a totally over-the-top cake, which can run hundreds of dollars AND is the only food they are technically allowed to let you take away from the party. (Although some of us have been able to stuff other desserts into Ziploc bags.)

You could also do wrapped Mickey Crispy bars or a cart full of ice cream treats (though you'd have to have a freezer in your room if you wanted to save those!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter