Food and Wine here we come- WooHoo ;)

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
BFF and I are going to head over to Food and Wine.. it is a super short trip only 1 night, but that's okay we are going to celebrate my B-Day, Woo HOoo... girl time and wine... need I say more:bitelip:
This is the 1st year that we haven't been able to work out being together, normally myself and my DH and BFF and her DH make a point of getting together for our birthday's. but..... with DH and I in Ga and Bff and Her DH in Fl. it get's challenging to make it work. So........we just could not make it happen. But I am heading to Fl. to see my family and wedding stuff for my DD, so we decided that we would celebrate when I get there in 2 1/2 weeks, We are going to stay at one of the mod's, we are heading over early 8 am to check in, head to the parks, then back for the pool, next stop Food and Wine maybe even stay out late :cool1: and head over to DTD. The next day it's time for shopping:thumbsup2;).

I know it will be a quick trip for us, but that's okay we can catch up and relax.

I will do review and quick trip report when I return, WooHoo.....pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter