Food and Wine strategy for Monday!!!

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
Mother/Daughter trip!!
We will be arriving to WDW on Sunday! Our plan for Monday is to be at Epcot at opening and then start our way around WS soon as we can that day...11am
We have our list and plan to highlight our favorites to try on the plane ride to Orlando!:yay:

So we plan to hit the booths we really want to straight up! Skip breakfast that morning! Make our way around the WS relatively early so we have the rest of the day to chill, people watch and enjoy our day!
Later we can revisit a booth or two! We do have a late afternoon ADR for Via Napoli. We just have to split a individual size pizza! My DD and I just love it and can't go to Epcot without it!:P

I have read mixed reviews on crowds this year! I know this past week has been very busy! Kenny G is there the night we go so not sure what kind of crowd he will draw...Pretty chill!

Just wondering how others week day experiences have been?

We have been many times in the past and just love it, but the crowds just keep getting worse and worse! Almost did not come this year!:idea:

Thanks for any advice!

Leaving WDW today, was at F&W everyday since Sunday (not all day everyday). Crowds were heavy on Sunday, but Mon to Wed they were fine, sparse even. They do get heavier in the evening hours, probably due to guests wanting to avoid the heat and locals getting there after work. Enjoy yourself, my wife and I had a blast and tried a little bit of practically everything!

Drink that water though and bring sunscreen. It is HOT out there.

You need more than a meal to try everything!
We were there last week 2x and still couldn’t even make it near what I wanted to try.

Biggest surprise...America!! They have a lobster roll to die for with actual large chunks, and a short rib slider.:worship:

Also before WS they have an area with a bunch of booths. All amazing.

Only disappointment was Belgium, beer braised beef. (Tough)
Have fun
Kerri

I have always wanted to try the Lobster roll , but never have! I do have my list of items that we are going to highlight and then we plan to share so we can try more. I love the scallops!
I am not going to try too many of the wines because they are so pricey for what you get!
I will however get a full glass of my favorite sparkling grapefruit wine in France! Heck same price for the tiny ones at the booths! I love the Fiesta Margaritas at the Mexican kiosk too and the Empandas!

So ready to go!! Packing up this evening! WOOT!:cloud9:pixiedust:

I have always wanted to try the Lobster roll , but never have! I do have my list of items that we are going to highlight and then we plan to share so we can try more. I love the scallops!
I am not going to try too many of the wines because they are so pricey for what you get!
I will however get a full glass of my favorite sparkling grapefruit wine in France! Heck same price for the tiny ones at the booths! I love the Fiesta Margaritas at the Mexican kiosk too and the Empandas!

So ready to go!! Packing up this evening! WOOT!:cloud9:pixiedust:
IMO, the scallops from the wine and dine studio are way better than the ones from the coastal eats kiosk. I won't mention how many times I went back for those. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!