Food at Christmas

slpeters

DIS Veteran
So I had kind of assumed that we would do the all day dining for our day at SeaWorld. It's a Saturday and we're going to be there all day. Seemed like sort of a no brainer even if after a couple actual meals it was just stopping for a cup of fruit or a slice of cake from time to time. But now they've put out the Food and Brew Sampler passes and I'm torn--that sounds like a lot of fun too. What kind of snacks are included? We don't drink beer but a fancy hot chocolate never goes amiss.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Exactly my thoughts too! I was searching for this same info. The 10 Sampler is $40, while the all day dining is $25 per person for a family of 4 with their current Blue Friday deal. Sampler also doesn't have the perks of all day dining, like bottled water or fruit. So I'd say get the all day dining and sample what you want. Can you buy just 1 sample? I can't find prices for those sample by themselves so you may have to purchase the 5 or 10.

I am struggling to find details of the Sampler menu to. Have sent a request on Twitter but have not yet received a reply.

Maybe the DIS will do a food review:yay::santa:

They gave us 30% discount on the samplers we tried with the all day dining. I wasn't blown away by anything I tried. but it was diet vacation week, so I had to try a few.

Is that offer on all Holiday Season or just for Thanksgiving?
We have all day dining but the little ones do like treats.
Thank you.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter