"Food Combining"???

Spoisal

DIS Veteran
Anyone ever hear of this, try this, have success at this, detest this? This is a new concept to me & seems to make sense, but i'm an easy sell!

Are you talking about the idea of eating certain foods only with other foods that are "compatible". It's a hard thing to explain huh? LOL I just started reading the book "Fit For Life" by Harvey and Marilyn Diamond and this is what they talk about. Also eating certain foods only at certain times of the day. It really does make a lot of sense and besides the benefit of losing weight it supposedly increases your energy and overall health. I haven't finished the book or started the program but it is very interesting and something that you can easily do for life which we all know is what you have to do to see permanent results.

Do you mean like that Suzanne Sommers diet? My friend's sister lost a lot of weight on that. It's worth a try:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter